The Learning Curve presents
Give My Regards to Broadway Theatre Tour
Take your seat for four of Broadway’s best new shows, such as…
Plans also include…
• Daily discussions of our theatre experiences with Professor Hanson.
• A horse-drawn carriage ride through Central Park in all its fall glory.
• Lunch at the iconic Tavern on the Green.
• A visit to the Natural History Museum and the spectacular newly re-opened Hall of Gems.
• A train excursion from Grand Central Station to the exquisite New York Botanical Gardens.
• A pre-theatre dinner at Sardi’s, a legendary Broadway institution for more than 90 years.
• An afternoon at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
• A free day to explore the city.
• A farewell dinner to recap the week’s highlights and more…
We’ll stay in the heart of Manhattan…
Enjoy 6 nights at the historic Warwick Hotel, built in 1926 by William Randolph Hearst for the love of his life, actress Marion Davies.
The hotel is steps away from Rockefeller Plaza, Central Park,
The Museum of Modern Art, Broadway theatres and
Fifth Avenue shopping. The perfect location…