Give Your Regards to Broadway
Travel with us to New York City!
Join Richard Hanson (Professor Emeritus and creator of the nationally known Musical Theatre Program at the University of Arizona), for a New York City tour full of exciting theatre performances, museums and unique dining with visits to New York treasures new and old.
Spring Tour: May 21 – 27, 2019
First Fall Tour: Oct 8 – 14, 2019
Second Fall Tour: Oct 15– 21, 2019
Reserve your place today!
Stay 6 nights at the historic Warwick Hotel, built in 1926 by William Randolph Hearst for the love of his life, actress Marion Davies. The hotel is steps away from Rockefeller Plaza, Central Park, The Museum of Modern Art, Broadway theatres and Fifth Avenue shopping.
Take your seat for four of Broadway’s hottest new shows!
We’ll see Kiss Me, Kate plus 3 other shows to be selected by Professor Hanson.
Kiss Me, Kate! – In the constellation of musical comedy masterpieces, Kiss Me, Kate! shines as perhaps Broadway’s most sparkling achievement!
This is the winner of the first-ever Tony Award for Best Musical, alive with onstage romance, backstage passion, comedy high and low, a hilarious dash of Shakespeare’s The Taming of the Shrew, and the songwriting genius of Cole Porter at his stylish, sexy, sophisticated best, including “Too Darn Hot,” “So In Love” and “Always True To You In My Fashion.”
Let Tony award winner Kelli O’Hara and Tony nominee Will Chase catapult you to comedy heaven with a brand new Kiss Me, Kate!
- Take a horse-drawn carriage ride through Central Park.
- Visit the New York Historical Society Museum and its spectacular collection of Tiffany lamps.
- Enjoy a lovely Lunch at the iconic Tavern on the Green.
- Take the ferry to Ellis Island and explore the National Museum of Immigration.
- Linger over lunch at Delmonico’s, America’s first restaurant.
- Gather for a pre-theatre dinner at Sardi’s, or another well-known theatre district favorite.
- Spend the afternoon exploring the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Celebrate the highlights of the week at our farewell dinner at Remi’s.